AMD GPUs - SGMiner
./sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:7801 -u Wallet-address -p x
AMD GPUs - SGMiner X11/X13 Mod
./sgminer -k x11coin -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:7801 -u Wallet-address -p x
CPU Miner - Minerd
./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:7801 -u Wallet-address -p x
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:7801 -u Wallet-address -p x
Generate and using wallet address
Generate a new address
- First you need a wallet address. Choose Mining Key menu at left.
- Click to Generate button.
Save or write down your private key! (You can spend/send your coins with this)
You can download or print your private key.
- Set your hashed public key in miner app to username:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.cu.cc:7801 -u cc65ede406314dbc027259e3726b06751a489814 -p x
Spending or sendingAfter you mined lots of precious coins, you also want to spend/send.
- Choose Mining Key menu at left again.
- Load or input your saved private key.
- Select coin name from the list, it reveals the real address, as well as your importable private key.
- Get the qt wallet app of the coin.
- Open the wallet app, go to Help menu, click to Debug window.
- At Console tab, import your private key.
- Restart the app! Your address get into the wallet.
- After the wallet is fully synced (it takes a few minutes in a new coin), your coins are appears, what you can spend.
Advanced settings / FAQ
- Scrypt readme
- Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in cgminer (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity :)
- Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). Cgminer uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency. Easiest way to get this optimized is to use same settings as others have used here: here.
- There's also an interesting project which gives you a GUI for cgminer. Windows only it seems.
- Here's a great guide how to get up and running with Xubuntu.